Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- All abstract submitters are entitled to the early bird rate
- Abstracts may be submitted for poster presentation only.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the Forum website. Abstracts submitted by fax, email, or post will NOT be accepted.
- Abstracts submission has closed.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Previous abstract submitters/submissions will not be accepted.
Confirmation of Receipt and Notification of Decision
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- Please contact the Secretariat if you submitted an abstract and did not receive an email confirmation.
- Notifications regarding status of your abstract will be sent out by 14 February 2020.
Presentation at the Forum
- Instructions for preparation of poster presentations will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- The Committee will endeavour to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- For each abstract, at least one author is expected to attend the Forum. Presenting authors must register for the Forum and pay the registration fee.
- Abstract presenters need to register by registration deadline for inclusion in the forum programme and for presentation scheduling.
Preparing your Abstract for Submission
- The abstract should be as informative as possible and include the following details:
Objectives: background and specific objective of the study
Methods: description of methods used
Results: summary of results obtained
Conclusions: conclusions reached
- Abstracts must meet the following specifications:
Abstract title – Limited to 25 words
Abstract text – Limited to 300 words
Abstract topic – Abstracts must be allocated to a specific topic from the Scientific Programme.
- Please note that no graphs, images or tables should be included in your abstract.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Programme.
Declaration of Consent to Publication and Assignation of Copyright
Please take note of the following terms:
- Submitted abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission. Accepted abstracts will be published exactly as submitted. Please ensure all information is correct at the point of submission.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes you and your co-authors’ consent to publication (e.g. Congress website, programmes, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the owner or has the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to SG-ANZICS 2020 and Kenes MP Asia (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any publication of an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- The Abstract Submitter is responsible for informing the other co-authors regarding the abstract status.